Wednesday, July 03, 2013

LOREAL PARIS ANTI-HAIR FALL TONIC LEAVE IN PRODUCT REVIEW

Hello readers! It’s been a busy day for me. I went home around 6 pm and I wasn’t finished yet with some task in the office. So, I just decided to write a product review of a hair tonic which I been using for over a week now. Its product name is L’Oreal Anti-Hair Fall Tonic Leave In. I bought this product because my hair got thinner now. I can already see my scalp just by looking at the mirror. So when I saw this one in a cosmetic store, I immediately bought this to try.

PRODUCT NAME
L’Oreal Paris Fall Repair 3X Anti-Hair Fall Tonic Leave In

SIZE
Net Volume 90 ml

PACKAGING

PRICE
PHP 259

AVAILABLE AT
Watson and other selected supermarket

MADE BY
L’Oreal Paris

PRODUCT PROMISED AND LABELING


The first anti-hair fall water based tonic. Get stronger, healthier hair that’s more resistant to external aggressions by nourishing it from the roots. The secret of a complete anti-hair fall action: 1. Nourish from the roots 2. Restructure hair fiber 3. Hair grows stronger.

HOW TO USE
Step1. Using the nozzle, apply the tonic directly on the roots of your hair. Step2. Gently massage the scalp with your fingers. Do not rinse.

PRODUCT’S PERSONAL EXPERIENCE
I am using this product for over a week now and I think it lessens my hair fall. Usually when I am applying my conditioner, I notice a lot of my hair on my hands. But since using this product, I notice a visible change. I only have less hair in my hands. So I’ll continue to use this product and see if it really helps thicken my hair.


You can also know more of the product here…





1 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts

 

Copyright © Cerezo Mae Design by Free CSS Templates | Blogger Theme by BTDesigner | Powered by Blogger